Living is an art, a technique, a skill. You need to learn and practice it as you would to play a musical instrument or fly an aircraft.
– A. Parthasarathy
A Remarkable Philosopher-thinker in his 90’s
Known as the “Go-Getter’s Guru”, Swamiji is featured in leading publications such as TIME, Businessweek, Forbes, CNN, Sports Illustrated and The Sunday Times
• A world renowned speaker and author of eleven books with three bestsellers
• Has addressed World Bank, Young Presidents’ Organisation, Indian Cricket Team, Harvard, Stanford, Oxford, NASA, Google, Walt Disney et al.
• Pioneered the concept of intellect vs. intelligence, self-management vs. external management
• Founder and chief lecturer of the Vedanta Academy, a unique educational institution designed to develop the intellect
• Counsels international sportspersons and corporates on the technique of combining success with peace
A Living Wisdom
• Works 365 days with no breaks for the last 60 years
• Traveling every alternate three weeks across 5 continents for 40 years
• 6 ft height, 68 kgs weight, 32 inches waist for the last 60 years
• Wins man-of-the-match awards for cricket with players a third his age
“A man who adds new meaning to the phrase Business Guru”
– TIME Magazine, on Swami Parthasarathy
A. Parthasarathy, popularly known as Swamiji, is a pre-eminent philosopher. He is acclaimed as the greatest living exponent of Vedanta, the ancient philosophy of India. In a life of selfless service over six decades, Swamiji’s exceptional contribution has been the translation of subtle philosophical themes into a practical technique of living. An exercise that has brought about mental solace and material prosperity in society.
Swamiji’s stature and achievement has been profiled in four books:
101 Great Indians who have made India proud in the last century
101 Great Indian Authors and Poets
101 Great Indian Saints
The Mind of the Guru, foreworded by H. H. The Dalai Lama, as one of the twenty eminent gurus of the world.
A. Parthasarathy has a multi-disciplined academic base with post graduation from London University. Renouncing a lucrative shipping business early in life he has dedicated his life to study, research and propagation of Vedanta. His writings, discourses and corporate seminars have been widely acclaimed and featured in international press and television media including TIME, New Yorker, Businessweek, CNBC, Sky, Sunday Times London, the New York Post, The Times of India. While business, sport and film celebrities regularly seek his counsel.